Bicycle Professional Mechanics Course, Canada
An extensive 88 hour course dealing with all aspects of bicycle maintenance, including wheel building and maintaining, covering all types of bicycle.
NEBOSH, United Kingdom
- International Health & Safety General Certificate
York Universisty, Toronto, Canada
During my four years at York University I obtained a Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and Health Sciences. The courses I found particularly interesting were physiology, anatomy, biomechanics, and athletic therapy. Certification as a certified kinesiologist accompanied my degree. Concurrently I obtained an Advance Coaching certificate in swimming. This certificate involved completing certain classes while working/coaching with a competitive swim club at the provincial and national level - Scarborough Swim Club.
Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
Attending Seneca College has allowed me to obtain several certificates. Continuing my education is something I am still enjoying to this day. Most recently I have been taking courses in web design and web development.
International School of Correspondence
- Asbestos Awareness and Duty to Manage
- Health & Safety Certification
- Basic Safety
- Hazard Recognition
- Workplace Inspections
- Accident Investigation Reporting
- Confined Spaces
- Health & Safety Workshops
- Business Case for H & S (why it’s needed)
- Musculoskeletol Disorders Awareness
- Occupational & Environment Cancer: Recognition & Prevention
- First Aid Related Certifications